Audio-Technica LP60X Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable
Audio-Technica LP60X Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Whether you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice.
This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
Speed33 RPM, 45 RPM
- Type: Fully Automatic
- Motor DC: Servo Controlled
- Drive Method: Belt Drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Aluminium
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply: Requirements 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions: 359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Audio-Technica LP60X Turntable
- 1 x 3.5mm to dual RCA Audio Cable
- 1 x 45 RPM Adapter
- 1 x Removable Hinged Dust Cover
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Audio Technica. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.