Edifier R1700BT 2.0 Speaker System with Bluetooth - Maple
The R1700BT is a powerful studio speaker set with an edgy design.
It produces 66W RMS from the 4 inch bass driver and 19mm tweeter driver in each speaker.
A front facing bass reflex port emphasizes lower frequencies, allowing for richer bass performance.
The R1700BT incorporates Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) to prevent distortion levels even at the highest volumes, producing crisp, clean audio.
Audio devices can be connected using Bluetooth, dual RCA inputs.
Audio volume, bass and treble can be adjusted using the dials located on the side of the speaker.
A wireless remote accompanies the R1700BT for audio source selection mute and volume adjustment.
- Active bookshelf speaker system
- Bluetooth pairing capability for music playback
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources
- Handy side panel controls Bass, treble and master volume
- Class D amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC)
- Wireless remote control with audio source selection, mute and volume adjustment
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance
- Universal 100V-240V power supply
- Total power output: RMS 15W x2 (treble) + 18W x2 (bass) (DRC ON)
- Signal to noise ratio: 60Hz-20KHz （±6dB）
- Frequency response: R/L 4.0KHZ-20KHZ | SW:30Hz-3KHZ
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Input sensitivity: PC: 700mV±50mV | Aux: 550mV±50mV
- Audio input: PC, AUX, Bluetooth
- Adjustment (remote): Wireless remote control for audio source selection, mute and volume adjustment.
- Adjustment (Unit): Volume, bass and treble adjustment
- Treble unit: Φ19mm silk dome tweeter
- Bass Unit: 4 inch (116mm)
- Dimension each Speaker: 154 mm x 254mm x 214mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.6kg/7.6kg (net/gross)