Edifier R1855DB + Audio-Technica LP3XBT Bluetooth Turntable Package
Edifier R1855DB + Audio-Technica LP3XBT Bluetooth Turntable Package is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
If you're looking for an amazing record player system without spending a fortune then look no further.
This bundle pairs the Edifier R1855DB with the Audio-Technica LP3XBT.
You can either plug in the turntable with the included cables or connect it wirelessly to the speakers and/or your Bluetooth headphones with the LP3XBT's built-in Bluetooth receiver.
This is our favourite bundle and personally I don't think you'll get much better for this price.
The best-selling R1280DB and R1700BT have been merged together to produce the R1855DB.
It combines the enhanced power and sound quality of the R1700BT with the digital optical audio inputs found on the R1280DB.
You can connect your phone wirelessly with the Bluetooth 5.0 chip to stream music from Spotify, Youtube etc as well as connecting the turntable, CD player, TV etc.
Simply put these speakers sound amazing for the money and have enough inputs to connect your turntable, TV and laptop too.
The LP3XBT is a personal favourite.
It's fully automatic which means simple to use, but it's also high quality, stylish and has fully adjustable counter weight and anti-skating.
You can connect it via the included cables, or wirelessly with Bluetooth to either the R1855DB speakers or your Bluetooth headphones.
- 1 x R1855DB Active Speaker
- 1 x R1855DB Passive Speaker
- 1 x Speaker Connecting Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm - RCA Audio Cable
- 1 x RCA - RCA Audio Cable
- 1 x Optical Audio Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
- Type: Belt-drive, fully automatic operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminium
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 60 dB
- Output Level PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- LINE: 252 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max
- Power Consumption: 2 W
- Dimensions: 435.6mm (17") ×374 mm (15 ") ×128 mm (5.0") (W × D × H)
- Weight: 5.0 kg (11 lbs)
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VM95 (sold separately)
- Replacement Headshell: AT-HS3 BK (sold separately)
- Replacement Belt: AT-LP3XBT exclusive belt (sold separately)
- Communication System: Bluetooth version 5.2
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Maximum RF Output: 2.5 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Modulation Method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Compatible Bluetooth Profile: A2DP
- Support Codec: Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™
What You Get
What You Get
- Total Power Output: 19W×2+16W×2 (RMS)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥ 80dBA
- THD + N: ≤ 0.2%
- Tweeter Unit: Φ19mm silk diaphragm, 6 ohm
- Mid-Bass Unit: 4" (116mm) Nomex diaphragm, 6 ohm
- Audio Inputs: Bluetooth, Line In, Optical, Coaxial
- Audio Output: Subwoofer output
- Input Sensitivity: Line In 1: 400±50 mV; Line In 2: 600±50 mV; OPT: 350±50 mFFS; COAX: 350±50 mFFS; Bluetooth: 500±50 mFFS
- Bluetooth Version: V5.1
- Dimensions:155×254×223mm (W×H×D)
- Product Weight: 7kg
- 1 x Audio-Technica LP3XBT Turntable
- 1 x Dust cover
- 1 x Felt mat
- 1 x Platter (with drive belt)
- 1 x Dust cover hinges
- 1 x Counterweight
- 1 x Headshell (AT-HS3 BK) with VM stereo cartridge (AT-VM95C)
- 1 x 45-RPM adapter
- 1 x RCA audio cable (Approx. 1.0 m (3.3'))
- 1 x AC adapter (Approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Audio Technica. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.