Mission 778X Integrated Amplifier
Mission 778X Integrated Amplifier - Silver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The Mission 778X is a revisit of a classic Mission amplifier concept that was the Mission 778 – an affordable integrated amplifier that offered simplicity in operation but over-performed in the driving of loudspeakers.
Today’s Mission 778X maintains the influence of simplistic operation, large tractile controls, and a multitude of inputs.
It’s a compact, ’80s inspired integrated amplifier that is fully equipped to meet the demands of modern music lovers, from vinyl fans to digital streamers.
Modern twists, such as LED level indicators and all-encompassing connectivity options, make the 778X a truly contemporary integrated amplifier.
Boasting a genuine 65 watts (@4 ohms) of power via an utterly modern and refined signal path, to standards akin to the exemplary standards to which Mission loudspeakers are developed.
PHONO READY: JFET-based phono stage offers precise RIAA equalisation. Optimised for MM cartridges, no extra pre-amp needed. RCA line, digital and coax connections complement Bluetooth receiver with aptX/AAC, providing CD-level audio streaming from smart devices. Convenience and sound quality like never before.
HIGH-QUALITY COMPONENTS: That’s not all in terms of digital music facilitation. The 778X is also equipped with a high-performance ESS ES9018K2M Reference chip with ESS Technology’s 32-bit HyperStream architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator. In the world of digital music files, this means the 778X offers class-leading, ultra-low noise digital audio file compatibility, with a sampling rate of up to 384kHz (PCM) and DSD256!
- HEADPHONE STAGE: Equal in performance to standalone headphone amplifiers, beyond the price- class of this complete system, the design offers high-speed output signal transition thanks to a high slew rate. The result is a dynamic, detailed and engaging performance with all manner of headphone types.
- ALL ROUND PERFORMANCE: The Mission 778X ’s all round performance is engaging, detailed and refined. Detail, timing and dynamics excel, regardless of source or medium. Designed for the modern-day music enthusiast with a nod to our heritage, the Mission 778X does not discriminate when it comes to expression and enjoyment of your music reproduction.
- Model: 778X
- General Description: Digital-to-Analogue Converter, Stereo Amplifier
- Integrated Amplifier: (45 watts @8 ohms, 65 watts @4 ohms)
- Reference Chip: ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M Reference Chip
- Ultra-low Noise: Digital Audio File Compability (384kHz PCM, DSD256)
- Bluetooth: 5.0 (aptX / AAC) Support
- Phono Stage: Dedicated High-performance, Low-noise MM Phono Stage
- Headphone AMP: With High-speed Output Signal Transition
- Large Tractile Controls: With LED Level Indicators
- Inputs: 1 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, 1 x PC USB, 1 x Bluetooth (aptX/AAC), 2 x AUX,1 x RCA (Phono MM)
- Outputs: 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink Optical, 1 x RCA (PRE Out)
- Sampling Frequency: Optical / Coaxial: 44.1kHz-192kHz; PC USB:44.1kHz-384kHz(PCM) / DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- Preamplifier Section: Gain (max.) +0dB (Line), +47dB (Phono MM)
- Input Impedance: 10K (AUX); 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Frequency Response (ref. 1kHz): 20Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB)
- PRE Output Level: 2.1Vrms (max.)
- PRE Output SNR: >110dB (A-weighted)
- DAC - D to A Converter: ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M
- Resolution: 32-bit
- Max. Sampling Frequency: Optical/Coaxial: 192kHz; / USB: PCM 384kHz / 11.2896MHz (DSD256)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.001% (1KHz @ 0dBFS)
- Output level (0dBFS, 1KHz): 2.1Vrms
- Power Amplifier Section - Gain/+31dB
- Rated Power Output: 2x45W(@8ohms); 2 x 65W (@ 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (ref. 1kHz): 20Hz-20KHz (± 0.5dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.005% (30W / 8 ohms)
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Headphone Amplifier-Output Impedance: 4.7 ohms
- Load impedance: 20-600 ohms
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 236x98x380.6
- Net Weight: 6.3kg
- Finish: Black / Silver
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Mission 778X Integrated Amplifier
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Mission. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.