Pro-Ject E1 Phono Turntable
Pro-Ject E1 Phono Turntable - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The E1 is an easy to use record player that stands out in any environment thanks to its striking good looks and excellent sound.
With its choice of three finish options and three output versions, it's an ideal entry point into vinyl playback that suits you regardless of your existing audio equipment.
DUST COVER INCLUDED: Dust cover included.
PREMIUM WOOD PLINTH: High-quality, accurately machined wood plinth.
CONVENIENT SPEED CONTROL: Built-in speed control brings added convenience for easy changing between 33 and 45 RPM.
CLEAN POWER SUPPLY: Built-in AC generator creates a clean power supply for the motor.
ANTI-RESONANT PLATTER: Anti-resonant ABS polymer main platter.
PRECISE TONEARM: Pre-Set 8.6" tonearm.
FACTORY-MOUNTED CARTRIDGE: Factory-mounted Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus.
STABLE ON ANY SURFACE: Isolating non-slip turntable feet.
BUILT-IN PHONO STAGE: Built-in MM phono stage for easy connection to an audio system.
- INCLUDED CABLES: Supplied with high-quality RCA cables for turntable use.
- Speed: 33, 45
- Drive Principle: Belt Drive
- Speed Variance: 33: +/-0.7%; 45: +/-0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: +/-0.25%; 45: +/-0.23%
- Platter: Strengthened ABS Polymer
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6" Aluminium Tube
- Effective arm length: 8.6" (218.5mm)
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 7g
- Power Supply: 15V 0.8a
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330 mm
- Weight: 3.5kg net
- E1 Phono Preamp: Input Imedance: 47kohms/100pF, RIAA-equalisation accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz / +/-0.5dB
What You Get
What You Get
- E1 With Ortofon OM5e Cartridge
- Directly Soldered RCA Phono Cable (1,23m)
- Felt Mat
- Dust Cover
- Adapter For 7“ singles
- Power Supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Pro-Ject. All sales come with a 2 Years manufacturers warranty and full technical support.