QED QX16/2 100M 2 Core Speaker Cable - PVC (White)
QED QX16/2 100M 2 Core Speaker Cable - PVC (White) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
QX16/2 and QX16/4 PVC are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a flame retardant PVC outer sheath.
They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance vs. cost in all multi-room and home cinema installations where low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cables are not specified.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- PVC Flame retardant high performance outer jacket
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Supplied in 100m (328ft) PRObox & on 300m (984ft) reel
Conductor Size: 16 AWG
Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
Jacket Material: PVC
Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
Jacket Colour: White
Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for QED. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.