TEAC TN-400BT Analogue Turntable with Bluetooth® aptX® Transmitter
The TN-400BT is an analogue turntable that also allows users to listen to LP records wirelessly via Bluetooth® headphones & speakers.
A die-cast aluminium platter provides accurate rotational speed while an S-shaped static-balanced aluminium tone-arm provides accurate tracking.
The built-in Phono EQ amplifier enables the TN-400BT to be connected to a conventional hi-fi amplifier or a micro hi-fi, while a universal-type head shell allows users to change cartridges with ease.
A built-in Bluetooth® transmitter also lets users listen to LP records wirelessly with high-quality audio (thanks to the the aptX® and AAC codecs). A USB output, meanwhile, enables users to digitally archive their records on a PC at 16-bit/48kHz resolution (equivalent to CD quality).
For convenience, a quality Japanese-made moving magnet-type cartridge comes pre-installed, so users can quickly start enjoying their records without a lengthy set-up procedure.
- Three-Speed Turntable plays all the hits – both old and new
- Aluminium Die-cast Platter and upgraded motor assembly provide years of service and stability
- Newly designed, low-friction spindle reduces platter drag, resulting in enhanced speed consistency and tonal accuracy
- Integrated USB Port for Digital Output allows PC Recording for easy archiving
- Anti-skating Mechanism stays in the groove so you can stay in the groove
- Static-balanced S-shape Tone-arm with Universal Head-shell for improved tracking
- Built-in Phono EQ Amplifier and Switchable Phono/Line Outputs ensures easy setup with any Amp or Receiver
- High-density MDF Chassis dampens vibrations and delivers rock solid performance
- Detachable Dust Cover enables you to customise the experience to fit your own personal style
- Upgraded Audio-Technica AT100E MM equivalent cartridge for accurate and detailed sound reproduction
- Available in Natural Walnut, Matte Bordeaux, Matt Brown, Matt Silver & Matt White finishes