Audioengine A1 Wireless Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth (Pair)
Audioengine A1 Wireless Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth (Pair) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
AudioEngine’s solution to a compact, stereo pair of powered speakers comes in the form of the brand-new A1s, perfect for use as part of your desk setup or as a music solution in a small-medium sized space.
Clarity and a detailed mid-high ranges are achieved by AudioEngine’s audiophile-quality, ferrofluid-cooled ¾” silk-dome tweeters.
The 2.75” woofers are constructed from woven glass composite aramid fibre for a sturdy bass reproduction belying their small size.
The AudioEngine A1s don’t use Digital Signal Processing like many speakers at this price point, meaning you’ll hear the audio reproduced in its purest form.
With the addition of inbuilt Bluetooth connections, you can connect from any compatible device at any time, giving you the freedom to connect your speakers to friends devices or a number of your own personal devices.
- SIMPLE SETUP: No network setup, no passwords, no hassle. Easy to setup, easier to use. A 3.5mm Aux input with appropriate cable options included in the box gives you the freedom to connect any source you like to your speakers
SPTX-HD WIRELESS 5.0 BLUETOOTH: Supporting aptX Bluetooth 5.0, the A1s offer an impressive connection distance of up to 100ft (approx. 30m)
SILK-DOME TWEETERS: ¾” Ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeters for crisp and clear performance
SLEEK DESIGN: In a stylish Dark Grey colourway, the AudioEngine A1’s Small speaker cabinets give these speakers a sleek and modern feel.
- POWERFUL SOUND: Contrary to the small stature, the A1's produce a full sound to fill your room and are very versatile for many audio applications
- Power output: 60W peak power total/ 15W RMS / 30W peak per channel, AES
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, Bluetooth
- Input voltages: 100-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
- Outputs: LFE Variable line-out for subwoofer
- Amplifier type: Dual class D
- LF Drivers: 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers/ HF Drivers: 3/4″ silk dome tweeters
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- Frequency response: 65Hz-22kHz ±2.0dB
- Input bit depth: up to 16 bits native
- Input sample rate: up to 48KHz native
- Bluetooth receiver type: Bluetooth 5.0/ Supported codecs: aptX, AAC, SBC
- Wireless operation range: Up to 100ft (30m) typical
- Dimensions (HWD): 152mmx102mmx133mm
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Master Speaker
- 1 x Passive Speaker
- 1 x 2m Speaker Cable
- 1 x 1.5m Mini-Jack Audio Cable
- 1 x Mini-Jack to RCA adapter
- 1 x 1.85m Power Cable
- 1 x Setup Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Audioengine. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.