Audiolab 6000A Play Wireless Audio Streaming Player
Audiolab 6000A Play Wireless Audio Streaming Player - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The audiolab 6000A Play, is the latest addition to the globally acclaimed 6000 series.
A combination of the illustrious and class-leading 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with the acclaimed 6000N Play wireless audio streaming player, the audiolab 6000A Play is a richly speciﬁed, all-encompassing audio solution.
Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analogue and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the 6000A Play oﬀers almost universal source compatibility.
DTS PLAY-FI ENABLED: The audiolab 6000A Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform for built-in high-resolution wireless streaming playback (up to 24bit / 96kHz with compatible services such as TIDAL or Qobuz). You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smartphones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive. So, however you want to play your music, audiolab ’s 6000A Play will deliver outstanding performance.
MULTIPLE MUSIC OPTIONS: The DTS Play-Fi platform oﬀers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Above all, the audiolab 6000A Play oﬀers ﬂexibility without compromise. With deep, well-deﬁned bass, expressive midrange and sweet, subtle treble – the 6000A Play oﬀers an open window on the music being played, as all great hi-ﬁ should, engaging the listener with natural, unforced energy that is fully reﬂective of the source material.
- DTS Play-Fi Technology: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Supports global, popular streaming content (Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SoundMachine, Qobuz, QQmusic ) Supports Speaker Groups Supports Android/iOS/Kindle Fire/Windows PC Control
- Analogue Inputs: 3 x AUX , 1x Phono (MM), 1x Power In
- Digital Input: 2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, Bluetooth (aptX/aptX LL)
- Analogue Output: 1x RCA Pre Out
- Gain: +8dB (Line) +55dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB) 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line) 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Output Voltage: 2.3V max. (Volume=0dB)
- Output Impedance: 120 ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N): > 110dB (Line, A-weighted) / > 76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- D To A Converter: ES9018K2M
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0006% (1KHz @ 0dBFS)
- Output Level (0dBFS, 1KHz): 2.05V
- Max. Sampling Frequency: 192KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): > 112dB (A-weighted)
- Digital Filters: Fast Roll-oﬀ , Slow Roll-oﬀ , Minimum Phase
- Gain: +29dB
- Rated Max. Power Output: 2 X 50W (8 ohm, THD<1%) 2 X 75W (4 ohm, THD<1%)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Volume=0dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.003% (1kHz @ 40W/8ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N): > 110dB (A-weighted)
- Max. Output Current: 9A
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.01% (1kHz, 10mW into 20ohm)
- Output Impedance: 2.35 ohm
- Load impedance: 20-600 ohm
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5W
- Power Requirements (depending on region): 220-240V ~ 50 - 60Hz 100-120V ~ 50 - 60Hz
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 445 x 80 x 330mm including feet, terminals and controls
- Weight: 7.9kg (Net) 10kg (Gross)
- Finish: Black/Silver
What You Get
What You Get
- 1 x Audiolab 6000A Play
- 1 x Remote Handset
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for Audiolab. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.