CYP AU-11CD De-embed Audio from HDMI
CYP AU-11CD De-embed Audio from HDMI is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The AU-11CD is an advanced solution for repeating HDMI with integrated Audio de-embedding, up to 5.1. Connect the AU-11CD between your source and display via HDMI, and select the audio format required.
- Compliant with v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 48 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- Supports resolutions of 1080P up to cable lengths of 10m either side of the device
- Supports built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2, 5.1/7.1 or Bitstream
- Supports 3D signals
- Inputs 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- Outputs 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- 1x Toslink [1x Optical DTS / Dolby Digital / 2 Channel LPCM]
- 2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
- PSU: 5V/1.2A
- Dimensions 90mm [W] x 85mm [D] x 35mm [H]
- Net Weight 260g
- Gross Weight 440g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for CYP. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.