The PUV-44XPL-AVLC is the next generation of 4 x 4 matrices from CYP, taking much of its heritage from the successful PUV-44XPL-4K22. The Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K UHD 10/12-bit HDR & Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT outputs. Despite the 10.2Gbps limitation of HDBaseT™ technology, this groundbreaking product enables data rates of up to 18Gbps to be transmitted using AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology. The transmitter enables 4KUHD sources up-to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) as well as 10/12 bit sources with HDR (Including Dolby Vision) to be extended to a compatible receiver included in the kit. The result is a perfect 4K 6G visually lossless image delivered to the display screen.
The PUV-44XPL-AVLC supports independent video output scaling on two of the HDBaseT outputs. This is particularly useful when transmitting a 4K HDR image from the matrix to a standard 1080p HD display within an AV setup.
The HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m (40m HDR Content). This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This matrix also features audio breakout whereby de-embedded analogue L/R audio outputs are provided for each of the HDBaseT zones (A to D). The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to the supplied PUV-1710LRX-AVLC receivers which also support 2-way IR and RS-232 pass-through.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all major control systems.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays using 4 HDBaseT outputs
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video input
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 70 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 40 Metres
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 2U rack mounted design
- Inputs 4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- 5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Receiver]
- 1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
- 1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
- 1x USB Type A [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
- Outputs 4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT - AVLC HDMI & Propriety Data]
- 8x RCA [4x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
- 5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Emitter]
- POE PSU: PoH
- PSU: 24V/6.25A
- Dimensions 438mm [W] x 270mm [D] x 44mm [H]
- Net Weight 3642g
- Gross Weight 6500g
- EXPERT ADVICE - You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
- FREE DELIVERY - On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 30 DAY RETURNS - For Any Reason - Read more
- APPROVED RETAILERS - For Top Brands
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES - On Certain Products
We are a small team fanatical about all things tech.
You can easily contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02392 006118.
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so most of orders are delivered the next day!
We've decided to keep this really simple.
If your order is over £89 then you will get FREE next day courier. Most instances we will dispatch the same day as well, however free deliveries may take 1 extra day at most.
We also offer a range of other delivery options for Saturdays and AM deliveries.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands. Our business isn't about making money on deliveries, but some areas do cost us a bit more than others so we have to pass that on to keep the overall delivery costs as low as possible.
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock. Orders are processed Monday - Friday excluding weekends and public holidays. A notice will be placed on the website if orders will not be processed for any reason outside of the aforementioned days.
Once dispatched your item will usually be with you next day! Some customers have ordered at 2pm and received it by 10am the next day!. All times stated are for guidance only, we endeavour to provide the most efficient service as possible but please ensure that you order in good time to avoid problems caused by delays in dispatch. If you are ordering a speaker system to be installed by an electrician, we reccomend that you give yourself an extra day before booking your electrician in.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occassion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers. The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Keeping You Updated
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.