CYP QU-12S 2-Way HDMI Splitter
CYP QU-12S 2-Way HDMI Splitter is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The QU-12S Distribution Amplifier (splitter) accepts one HDMI input and splits this signal to two identical outputs. This device is compatible to v1.3 HDMI specifications, supporting ‘Deep Colour’ together with High Definition Audio. Each buffered output can run 1080p/8-bit up to 20 metres and can also be cascaded up to 3 layers.
- v1.3 HDMI, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDMI 1 to 2 Splitter
- Resolutions supported: PC - VGA to UXGA; HDTV - 480i to 1080p plus 1080p24fps
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM
- Auto signal amplification & equalisation improves signal transmission distances
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports Deep Colour (10 & 12 bit)
- Supports xvYCC
- Supports 3D signals
- Inputs 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- Outputs 2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
- PSU: 5V/2.6A
- Dimensions 102mm [W] x 146mm [D] x 25mm [H]
- Net Weight 500g
- Gross Weight 780g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
TECH4 are authorised dealers for CYP. All sales come with a 1 Year manufacturers warranty and full technical support.